• 1/4 cup corn flakes
• 2 cups sticky rice
• 3 tablespoons finely diced Sichuan pickled mustard
• 3 tablespoons fish floss
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Eggs with Scallion:
• 2 whole eggs
• 1/4 cup diced fresh scallion
• 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
Eggs With Scallion:
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat and coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil.
3. Pour egg mixture into the pan, spreading to form a pancake shape.
4. Turn over eggs to cook both sides.
5. Remove from heat, and cut into strips to be used in the rice roll filling.
1. Rinse, soak, and cook sticky rice according to instructions on package.
2. Rinse pickled mustard, soak in water for about half an hour. Strain, dry, and finely dice.
3. Briefly sauté the diced pickled mustard with a dash of sesame oil.
4. Spread 1 cup of cooked sticky rice over a 30 cm x 30 cm piece of cling wrap 1 ft x 1 ft
(30 cm x 30 cm), and flatten evenly.
5. Place a thin layer of corn flakes in the center of the rice square, then top it with pickled
mustard, egg, and fish floss.
6. Roll the rice from the end with the fillings inside. Press roll tightly to maintain shape.