• 235 g (1/2 lb )beef sirloin steak(sliced)
• 8 raw shrimp (31/35 size) peeled and deveined
• 470 g (1 lb) baby bok choy (trimmed and sliced into inch pieces)
• 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1/4 cup rice wine
• 4 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Combine oyster sauce, rice wine, and cornstarch into a bowl. Whisk together until cornstarch is dissolved.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add beef and red pepper flakes into the wok. Brown beef for about 2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp, and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Transfer the beef and shrimp onto a plate.
6. Using the same wok, add 2 teaspoons olive oil on medium-high heat.
7. Add the bok choy, and stir for about 3 minutes. Add the mixture made in step 1 to the bok choy.
8. Add the cooked beef and shrimp back into the wok, and cook for one minute to thicken the sauce.