• 2 large eggs
• 8 egg whites
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of your favorite grated cheese (optional)
• 1 small potato (peeled and julienned)
• 1 zucchini (finely sliced)
• 1 red bell pepper (finely diced)
• 1 garlic clove (peeled)
• salt and pepper
1. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and add the garlic clove. Heat until the garlic is lightly toasted, then discard the garlic.
2. In the same frying pan, add vegetables, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
3. Take the bowl from your rice cooker, and pour in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread olive oil evenly around the bottom 5 cm (2 inches) of the bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix 2 large eggs, 8 egg whites, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and grated cheese (optional.) Mix until just blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the rice cooker bowl, and add vegetables evenly. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook in rice cooker using regular rice settings.